Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Baby!


On a lonely day as this,
i entered the gate i couldn't miss,
with a beautiful vision of a new world,
only to find one familiar face
among 100's of strangers

For me from the very first glance of yours,
the girl wearing the pink dupatta
grabbed all my attention forever.

Ever since then, we have been there,
as if glued by an unknown force,
glued to share that special relationship
which God knew i couldn't share with anyone else.

Though you are taller than me,
and i have to "Look up" to speak to you,
in those beady eyes of yours,
i found a little kid staring back at me.

That instant i knew you wish to be cuddled,
you wish to be protected
and you wished to be "Loved"
That day, I Promised myself,
will give you all that you wished for.

From then on journey was simple,
We had each other, for all that we knew.
One fine day, you called me "Mama"
and you became my "baby"

A mother finds a "friend" in her Daughter,
and a Daughter finds a "Friend" in her Mother,
But WE found a "mama" and "baby" in our Friendship!

You are my friend, trusted and true;
And this is for everything
and all that you do.

When the light seems so far and times are so low,
You reach out your hand to give me a place to go.

When I find I can't make it and the mountain's too high,
You give me your wisdom and help me to try.

You've given me hope in times of despair.
You do this for me, because I know you care.

You make me laugh when there are no smiles,
Even though we're separated by the miles.

So let me tell you this, My Friend, My Baby
If you ever need me, I'm here 'til the end.

I give you my love and my heart,
And from your friendship I'll never part.

For everything and all that you do,
I want you to know I'll do the same for you.

So, when your days are black and your nights are long,
And it seems like everything will go wrong -

I'm there by your side you're never alone.
I'll be there for you to help lead you home.

So, My Friend, as you can see; You're very special,
especially to ME! ! !

Love you until the end of time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment